1. What are your fees?
Our fee is the percentage of the amounts we collect for you. They are paid ONLY when we successfully collect!
Discounts may apply based on volume and/or principal amounts of total assigned accounts.
Remember: We don’t get paid if we don’t collect!
2. Is there a minimum amount? And what are the statutes of limitation?
In our experience, we typically find that any account under $100 practically results in a loss since we work strictly on commission; however, they typically have a higher rate of resolution. Please call or email us regardless of your past due accounts’ amounts as we are more than willing to discuss the details of any and all your past due accounts. Statutes of limitations vary depending on the state the debt originated in and how the debt came to fruition. We suggest seeking the specific State Statute Guidelines here:
3.What types of accounts do you collect on?
We also offer: Legal collections, litigation, skip tracing and bank/employer/asset searches
We possess a specialized team of collectors for all types of collections and are managed by a team of attorneys specializing in collection law.
4. What is required from me in order to begin collecting on my past due accounts?
Start Recovery of your Accounts Now!
- Call us toll-free at (877) 367-1737 to speak to a debt recovery specialist.
- We will send you our Service Agreement for your review.
- Once we receive your signed copy you will submit your accounts for collection by one of the following ways based on whichever is most convenient:
- Fill out our “Place Your Claims” form, whose link is easily found at the top of page.
- You may also email, fax, or mail us a final invoice/ledger which must include the debtor’s contact information (address, phone numbers, DOB, SSN, etc.), dates of service/charges/payments, total amount due,and any other information you think will assist us in collecting. The collections process will begin the day the information is received.
Please submit through:
United Legal Group
P.O. Box 8099
Anaheim, CA 92812
5. What if we don’t want to pursue legal action?
If after a specified period of time, collection efforts are unsuccessful, you will be provided the option of continuing the collection process further through the courts. You are not obligated to pursue legal action if you do not wish to. Our attorneys also work strictly on a commission basis. Your only financial responsibility is for the court/filing fees, which are billed and paid directly to the court. We do not forward any account to our legal department without first obtaining our client’s written consent.
6. Do you report to the United Legal Groups?
Yes, we report through the three major agencies; Transunion, Experian, and Equifax. Reports are submitted as early as 30 days from date of assignment. We find this to be the strongest incentive tactic for debtors to resolve their account. Only once the account is resolved can we update or remove the account from the United Legal Group.
7. Why should I use your agency?
Our company stands out above the rest,as we are managed by a team of collection attorneys specializing in collection law.
- We perform all of the work every step of that way from A – Z when it comes to the field of debt collection.
- We utilize skip tracing, asset searches, bank searches and we rely on multiple databases and registries for accurate and timely information on debtors.
- Our process involves actual collectors calling each and every account, not auto-dialers.
- Our fees are paid on a contingency basis, meaning if we don’t collect we don’t charge.
- Every account is treated the same no matter its age or amount.
- All legal action, settlement offers and payment plansmust be approved by our clients in writing.
- We are diplomatic, integral, and compliant in every aspect of our process and considered highly rated in our industry.